Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Dr. Who Post

Dr. Who

I have been watching episodes of Dr. Who in between the Olympics and have been fascinated by the show and the number of actors who played the part, eleven total so far. The Doctor explores the universe in his Tardis, a telepathic time machine that flies through time and space.It's exterior is a blue British police box. The Doctor faces a variety of foes while working to save civilizations, helping ordinary people and righting wrongs.An interesting show.

4 comments:

  1. so far who is your fav Doctor?
    I'm a Whovian :) been watching since I was teeny tiny!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't watched this series but it does sound entertaining!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I seriously get so excited when I see people giving Doctor Who love! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maryellen- I liked Christopher Eccleston a lot, but I haven't seen many of the Doctors.

    Harvee- You should give it a try.

    Christy- I got really interested in it.

    ReplyDelete