Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Waiting On Wednesday

Waiting On Wednesday

My selection for today is:      The Wild Princess       By: Mary Hart Perry     Pub.  Harper Collins
Release Date:  7-31-12

To the court and subjects of Queen Victoria, young princess Louise was the "wild one". Proud and impetuous, she fought the constraints placed on her and her brothers and sisters, dreamed of becoming an artist, and broke with the three hundred old tradition by marrying outside of the privileged circle of European royals.





6 comments:

  1. Umm...this sounds good. Adding it to my list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice. This one sounds really good. I think Rachel would love it! Thanks for stopping by Libby Blog today! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think I've read any historical fiction in this time period so this should be a different fun read. I'm looking forward to learning more about Victoria as a mother.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've got my eye on this one too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bermudaonion- thanks! I do too!

    June G, Diana Leigh- That's great.


    Marmaladelibby- Thanks! you also.

    Bookworm 1858- Me too!

    ReplyDelete