Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday

Waiting On Wednesday

My selection for today is:

Gilded Wings: The Angel Chronicles, Book 2   
by Amy Lignor     
http://www.the-angel-chronicles.com

Publishing Date: 11-01-12
Tribute Books


Cover Reveal
Coming soon to Novel d'Tales - stay tuned for more information.

Title - Gilded Wings
Thank you to all the fans that voted for the title of Book 2.
By a whopping 73%, the winner is Gilded Wings!

Goodreads To-Read List
Click here to add Gilded Wings (coming November 1, 2012) to your Goodreads to-read list.


***

Thank you to everyone who downloaded Until Next Time, The Angel Chronicles, Book 1 during last week's free Kindle event (nearly 17,000 copies!) allowing the ebook to break into the Kindle Top 100.

Amazon Kindle link

11 comments:

  1. I just heard about the first book the other day and it sounds fantastic! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't heard of this before but am totally digging the cover for Book #1!

    Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've heard of book one but haven't really seen any reviews. Definitely have my eye on it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haven't heard of this series, but it sounds great :)

    Siiri @ Little Pieces of Imagination

    ReplyDelete
  5. New to me, and definitely sounds interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't heard of these before, but they look interesting!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog <3

    -LilyElement

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't wait to read this one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. DJD, Christina, Sirtsu- thanks! for commenting.

    Carrie, Violette, Thekams, Lily Elemenent- Glad that you stopped.

    Samjam G, Giselle- Hope you like it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Haven't heard of it, but I hope you enjoy it when you get it.
    Brandi from Blkosiner’s Book Blog

    ReplyDelete