Friday, July 27, 2012



Q: Summer Reading: What was your favorite book that you were requested to read when you were in school?

I don't think as far as I can remember that we had to read certain books, but my favorite book would have to be Little Women.


  1. Never read Little Women. Thanks for stopping by! My FF

  2. Awww I loved the movie, but never read the book! I remember though in 5th grade it was the book to read - all of my friends passed it around reading it but I never did. Haha xD
    Thanks for stopping by my blog btw! (:

  3. I've heard of both the book and move, but haven't watched or read it!

    Great pick. Thanks for stopping by my FF. Old follower.

  4. Great choice! I remember reading this as a kid, but it was more my sisters kind of book!

  5. I heard Little Women was awesome, I always think of the show Friends! haha - I keep meaning to read it one day! Thanks for stopping by my blog, following you back! :)

  6. I've heard of this one before but have never read it!
    Thanks for stopping by- I'm following you :)
    My FF

  7. It's been so long ago, I can't remember!

  8. Just swinging by to return the hello - and man! Little Women is ANOTHER classic I have to add to my 'must read' pile. How did I get through high school without reading so many good books?

  9. I read Little Women voluntarily but it will always hold a very dear place in my heart.

    My follow friday! Please visit!

  10. New follower, thanks for stopping by My FF earlier today. I loved Little Women, but that was one that I read on my own.

  11. Good choice. Haven't read that one yet. =] Thanks for sharing and visiting My FF
    Michael @ The Bookshelf Review

  12. A great choice! Thanks for stopping by My FF!
    Happy Friday!

  13. I haven't read it, but my friend, who has, LOVES it!
    Thanks for stopping by! :)

  14. Hopping through. I loved Little Women except for the ending which I hated.
    My Hop

  15. I agree it's difficult to remember a book like that.

    here is mine

  16. The Reading Penguin- you also!

    Karen- loved the book and movie.

    Alisa, Caitlin, Joie- It's a very good read.

    JJ Bonds, HD Tracy- Glad you stopped by.

    Bermudaonion- I know.

    Phillip Tucker- Thanks! for commenting.

    Cassi Haggard- In mine too!

    Traci Horton- A nice book and movie.

    Jennifer L.- You're right!

    Michael, Book me- You also!

    Alison Can Read, Melanie- Thanks! for coming by.

  17. Hi,

    Hopping on through from the feature and follow!
    New Buddy, Please…. Cyber stalk me back@
OH! My Summer Read was…Things Fall Apart By Chinua Achebe (Author) it was interesting ☺