Friday, July 13, 2012

Feature & Follow

Feature & Follow

Q:  What drove you to start book blogging in the first place?

Actually, my daughter got me interested and started on doing a blog and she also did a great job in designing it for me. I enjoy doing it on a daily basis.


  1. I love that your daughter got you started!

    New follower via GFC.

    Come hop over to my blog, Ensconced in YA!

  2. Same with me! One of my best friends started and I saw how awesome her blog was and wanted to do it too!

    New follower :)

  3. Nice answer. Short, simple, and to the point!

    Thanks for stopping by
    @ Livin' Life Through Books

  4. So cool that your daughter inspired you to get started!

    Thanks for stopping by this weekend!

  5. Love it! Whatever the reason, I am glad everyone started blogging! It is a great community and I love meeting new people. :-)

    Thanks for the follow, and I am an old follower via Linky.

  6. Thanks for hopping by! Following back now. Wow! You're lucky to have had some help with setting up your blog. Lol. I really struggled with mine at first! (Okay, still do...)

  7. That's awesome that your daughter helped you with it. :) Thanks for stopping by my FF. :)

  8. Thanks for stopping by and following! Already a follower of yours =D

    -Becky @ Book Bite Reviews

  9. Nice answer! Simple. :) New Follower!

    My FF

  10. I'm sure it's fun to have your daughter work for Tribute Books.

  11. Nice to have a daughter who is so encouraging.
    Thanks for stopping by.

  12. It's awesome how you and your daughter are both into that! It can be a great way to bond with each other :D I'm not following you !
    Here is my FF :

  13. JenniferL, The Brunette Librarian- Thank-you!

    Christina, Cassi, Ems, Pam- She's great.

    Jenny- A good way to get started on one.

    Lexiechan, Felicia- Thanks! that's me.

    Bermudaonion- I'm glad he did.

    Little Read- I agree!

    J.J. Bonds- I couldn't do it alone.

    Bookbitereviews- You too!

    Jen Witch, Escapism Fanatic, Karen- It is.

  14. I love when book blogging brings parents and kids together!

    New follower via GFC!

    Thanks for stopping by my FF!