Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Waiting On Wednesday

Waiting On Wednesday

My selection today is:  Have Mother Will Travel (Hardcover)
                                          By Claire & Mia Fontaine

William Morrow (publisher's)                                         Release Date :   7-17-12

Their bestselling memoir, come back, moved and inspired readers with the story of Mia Fontaine's harrowing drug addiction and her mother, Claire's, desperate and ultimately successful attempts to save her now. Determined to transform themselves and their relationship once again, the pair sets off on a 5-month around-the-world adventure.




10 comments:

  1. This looks like a book that I would really enjoy. I will plan to give it a try. Thanks for the introduction. My WOW...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will certainly have to check this one out. Thank you for sharing it. Thank you for stopping by.

    Jenea @ Books Live Forever

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice story; one that could help a lot of parents. Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the sound of this one! Thanks for sharing...and for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hm. Haven't heard of this one before. It sounds really interesting! :)

    Thanks for stopping by,
    @ Livin' Life Through Books

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pick! This sounds like a really good story. Hope you enjoy it!

    Thanks for visiting my post!
    Traci @ The Reading Geek

    ReplyDelete
  7. FABR Steph- You're welcome!

    Jenea, SQT, Lairel-Rain-Snow- You also!

    Bermudaonion- That's great!

    Felicia, Michelle- Glad that you came by.

    Traci- thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I normally wouldn't try anything like this, but it really does have me wondering how their trip goes. Great pick.
    Thanks for stopping by my wow:)

    ReplyDelete