Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted here, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

This week's pre-publication "can't-wait-to-read" selection is:

Owlet
Society of Feathers #1
by Emma Michaels
Publication Date: October 13, 2012

Somewhere between falling and flying...there is a girl.

Iris has a secret. She lost her memory eight years ago and never told a living soul. After an asthma attack one night she finds out that her dreams of a strange house on a snowy island may be a memory resurfacing but the more she learns about the past the more she realizes the life she has been living is a lie. As the fa├žade her father has built starts to crumble around her she will have to decide which means more to her; the truth or her life.

Click here to add Owlet to your Goodreads to-read list.

12 comments:

  1. Love the cover! This sounds like my kind of book- will definitely check it out.

    Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have heard this name floating around for quite some time now. Love the cover! I might have to add this to my TBR pile. My WoW post for the week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is definitely different from most paranormal fare. Thanks for posting it and for checking out My Wow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice choice. This sounds like an interesting story. Beautiful cover.
    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I discovered this a few days ago and I really like how Owlet sounds!

    Here's my WoW post.

    Sana @ artsy musings of a bibliophile

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like a juicy read! Thanks for sharing :)

    Thanks for stopping by,
    @ Livin' Life Through Books

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like an interesting story! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great pick! This book sounds really interesting and I really like the cover!

    Thanks for stopping by my post!
    Traci @ The Reading Geek

    ReplyDelete
  9. Am wondering if Iris can transform into an owl? That sounds different from other YA. I am definitely curious to learn more.

    -Bookworm1858

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great choice! This sounds super interesting! Definitely going on my TBR list. Thanks for sharing!

    Here’s my WoW

    ReplyDelete
  11. Interesting cover and synopsis. I love books about memory lost and secrets! Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  12. SQT- Love the cover too! you might like it.

    Gwenyth, Sheena Kay, Sana, Traci, Bookworm 1858-

    Thanks! for your comment.

    Andrea, Felicia, The Autumn Review, Jole, JenniferM- You too!

    ReplyDelete