Monday, June 25, 2012

Mailbox Monday

Mailbox Monday

In my mailbox this week are two (e-books):

Simmer  by Kaitlyn Davis
Kira may have survived the eclipse, but her troubles are far from over. She's headed to Sonneyville with one goal in mind : to learn more about her parents. The closer Kira gets to answers, the more terrified she becomes. The conduits fear her, and the vampires fear her.

Adam Orser  by Daniel Armand
Adam Orser seems to be a regular guy, leading a fairly successful life in Toronto as a psychologist with a loving girlfriend, Jazmin. But there is nothing ordinary about Adam.

13 comments:

  1. Simmer sounds good and I love the cover! Enjoy your new reads!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These both sound interesting. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These both look exciting...thanks for sharing, and for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simmer sounds interesting. I look forward to hearing what you think of it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't read any paranormal books lately. Hope you enjoy these.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Mary Ann,

    A couple of interesting sounding books, with intriguing covers and even more intriguing synopses.

    I am not sure that either of them are really my cup of tea, but I hope that you enjoy them.

    Have a good week,

    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  7. these are new authors and titles to me...they look interesting! Hope you enjoy your mailbox reads!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hm, both new to me - I hope you enjoy them!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Both new to me as well. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I haven't heard of either of these. Hope they are good ones.

    ReplyDelete
  11. They sound great. I hope you enjoy your new reads.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Reading Angel, Harvee, Mary, Mystica, Jessica, Anna, Bermudaonion, fiction books- Thank-you

    Laurel-Rain-Snow- You too!

    Sarah,Staci- Thanks! for commenting.

    Leslie- Me too!

    ReplyDelete