Monday, June 18, 2012

Mailbox Monday

Mailbox Monday

I didn't receive anything in my mailbox this week but I just started reading: The Grail Mysterium
 By Thomas Kaplan- Maxfield (for review).

It's the fall of 2010 at Jesuit-run Boston College, where senior Jack Knect has just seen a ghostly figure in long antique robes slipping into Gasson Hall, the Gothic bell tower looming over the stately campus.                                                                                                                           

9 comments:

  1. I like the title of the book you are reading. have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you are enjoying your book so far. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect time to catch up! Enjoy your reading week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need a catch up week like that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah, your book sounds tempting...thanks for sharing, and for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds good. I am just reading The Rule of Four. Also set in Oxford with a piece of history from a book missing!! Lots of murder and intrigue as well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ryan- You also, thanks!

    Readingdate, DC Metroreader, amused- Thanks!

    Laura Fabiani- I will Thanks!

    Bermudaonion- Yes, you do.

    Mystica- sounds really exciting!

    Laurel-Rain-Snow- You too!

    ReplyDelete