Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Waiting On Wednesday

Waiting On Wednesday

This week's pre-publication (can't-wait-to-read) selection is: 

The Girl Below   by Bianca Zander    Release Date: 6-19-12      Pub. William Morrow

After 10 years in New Zealand, Suki returns to London, to a city that won't let her in. However a chance meeting with Peggy an old family friend who still lives in the building where she grew up convinces Suki that there is a way to reconnect with the life she left behind a decade earlier. Slipping back in time to the night of a party her parents threw in their garden 20 yrs. ago, when something happened in an old long used air raid shelter.

13 comments:

  1. I'm waiting on that one too! Doesn't it look fantastic?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh- my book club would love this one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds really good, one I'd absolutely read outside of my blogging duties. The synopsis already has me wanting more - I'm going to have to add this to my Amazon to-buy list.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pick! This sounds really good and I love the cover.

    Thanks for stopping by my post!
    Traci @ The Reading Geek

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh! This does sound interesting. Great choice!

    Thanks for sharing,
    Dani
    My WoW - http://paulettespapers.com/?p=2069

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't heard of this one before, it sounds like something my sister would love to read actually. :)

    Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  7. Personally not something I'd choose for me, but it does sound interesting.

    Thanks for stopping by,
    @ Livin' Life Through Books

    ReplyDelete
  8. Interesting! Nothing like reconnecting with old family friends. Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This one sounds like it should be so goooood! What a great pick.

    MaryAnn
    Chapter by Chapter

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, sounds really mysterious and it should be awesome. Checking it out in GR.

    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is the first time I've seen this one. I love the cover!!! It sounds good too. Thanks for sharing, and for stopping by my wow.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Bermudaonion- Yes, it does.

    SQT- Looks really good.

    BarbaraW.- Sounds like a great read.

    Rebecca, Traci- Thanks! it is a great cover.

    Dani, Chapter by Chapter-Thanks!

    Nerd Girls, Felicia, Cheerybell- Thanks! for stopping by.

    Jennifer M.- You also!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This books looks so incredible and I can't wait to read it either.

    ReplyDelete