Friday, April 13, 2012

Feature & Follow

Feature & Follow

Q:  What is one book that you would be nervous to see a movie adaptation of because you think the movie could never live up to the book?

The only one I could think of right now is The Shoemaker's Daughter, a lot would have to be left out and it would ruin the story.


  1. I haven't heard of this one before, I'll have to check it out.

    Thanks for stopping by!

  2. Who is the author? I find that typical when they adapt a book to a movie (or even a mini-series). There is always way too much left out for my liking.

    New follower. My FF post is here .

  3. Hm. Haven't ever heard of anyone. I hopped on Goodreads though and it sounds very interesting!

    Hope you're having a wonderful Friday!

  4. Haven't heard of that book. The Chaos Walking trilogy makes me nervous.

    Stop by my follow friday

  5. I hadn't heard of that one. I'll have to check it out. New Follower.

  6. thx for hoppin' by! returning the "hi"!!

  7. I haven't heard of this but sounds interesting. Thanks for stopping by!

  8. Great post and thanks for stopping by :D

  9. Never heard of this book. Thanks for stopping by.

  10. Hopping through. I'm not familiar with The Shoemaker's Daughter. I'll have to look it up.
    My Hop

  11. I haven't read this book, but I think I know what you're talking about. :(

    Patricia // My FF

  12. Hi Mary!!

    Hope you're having a fabulous weekend!!! Thanks for visiting, happy reading.:)

    1. Jenni, Viara Rose, Laura- Glad you came by.

      Barklesswagmore- The author is Adriana Trigiani.

      Herding Cats- Hope your week-end was great!

      Shawn Lane, Sarah, Etena- You too!

      Veela- valoom- Never heard of that trilogy.

      Bermudaonion- thanks! for commenting.

      Miss Vain, Jennifer- You also!

      Alison- It's a good read.

      Patricia- glad you stopped by.

  13. Thanks for hopping by for FF! Have a great week!