Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Waiting On Wednesday

Waiting On Wednesday

This week's pre-publication(can't -wait-to-read) selection is:

A Wish And A Prayer     by Beverly Jenkins      Release Date: 4-10-12       Harper Collins

Best selling author Beverly Jenkins takes readers back to Henry Adams, a small town originally founded by freed slaves- for a delightful fourth visit in this close-knit community of lovable eccentrics is always quality time, and this trip promises to be especially memorable, with a pig on trial and new love blossoms.

9 comments:

  1. Hm. Not really my type of read, but it does sound interesting.

    Thanks for stopping by,

    Livin' Life Through Books

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like something my book club would love. Thanks for stopping by!
    Giveaway! "A Temptation of Angels" by Michelle Zink

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, seems like an interesting book :D I hope you'll like it ;) Great pick :)
    Thank you for commenting on my WoW. <3
    Love, Carina @ Carina's Books

    ReplyDelete
  4. This book sounds really interesting. Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pick! It sounds interesting! I hope you enjoy it!

    Thanks for stopping by my post!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Replies
    1. Felicia- Glad you came by.

      Susanne, SQT- You too!

      Carina- Thanks! for coming by.

      Traci, Bermudaonion- Thanks!

      Delete
  7. I'm not sure this is for me but I know there perfect person to give a copy to! Nice choice!
    Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds interesting! Hope it's worth the wait. Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete