Monday, March 26, 2012

Mailbox Monday

Mailbox Monday

This week I received two books in the mail from Amazon Vine.

Ladies In Waiting   by Laura L. Sullivan

Enter the scandalous world of King Charles 11's court, where three young ladies in waiting discover a palace teeming with love, intrigue-and treachery.

The Solitary House   by Lynn Shepherd

Intricately plotted and intellectually ambitious, The Solitary House does more than spin an enthralling tale: It plumbs the mysteries of the human mind.

12 comments:

  1. They both look good. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the covers...and I'm especially intrigued by The Solitary House. Thanks for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Solitary House sounds great. Hope you enjoy your books :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hadn't heard of these yet but they sound good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope they're as good as they sound.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are new ones for me too. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Interesting introduction to The Ladies in Waiting! You piqued my interest!

    Hope you will pop by my IMM:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Solitary House sounds intriguing. Enjoy your books!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The books sound very good. Ladies in Waiting I'd specially like to hear your views about this one.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Replies
    1. Laura, Anna- Thanks!

      Leslie, Laurel-Rain Snow- You also!

      Sophia- Glad that you stopped by.

      Beth, Susan- They look interesting.

      Bermudaonion- me too!

      Shirley, Mystica- Thanks! for commenting.

      Delete
  11. The first one looks especially good. Enjoy both and thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete