Monday, March 19, 2012

Mailbox Monday

Mailbox Monday

Win:  The Underside Of Joy   by Sere Prince Halverson

Reading: The Darlings  by   Cristina Alger

A true patriarch, Carter Darling is committed to two things: his business and his family. After years of hard work, Carter's firm, Delph's Capital, has made him a very rich man, and he has provided his wife and daughters with the life of which he has always dreamed. But now, a scandal with both financial and personal consequences threatens Carter's empire and he will do anything in his power to fight for it's survival.

14 comments:

  1. Darlings is on my to-read list too. Hope you enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I really want to read The Darlings....it's been on my wish list.

    Thanks for sharing...and for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds like a great read. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Mary Ann,

    I really like the look of your win (well done on that by the way!), I would have loved it if that book had been coming my way.

    'The Underside Of Joy' sounds like a real journey of heartache and discovery and I have naturally bookmarked it as a 'must read'.

    Thanks for mentioning this one and have a great week

    ReplyDelete
  5. I enjoyed the Darlings (Except for the ending), hope you like it!
    Thanks for visiting my mailbox today!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Darlings was a pretty good read. ENjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just got this in the mail today, a win from Dollycass!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm looking forward to reading The Darlings. I hope you enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Have seen The Darlings everywhere. Hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The Darlings are on my TBR. I hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I do want to read The Darlings -- like the sound of it a lot. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Leslie, Kaye, Melissa, DCMetroreader,Laura, Teddy Rose, Diane- Thanks!

      Laurel-Rain-Snow, Marie Burton- You To.

      Bermudaonion, Fiction books- Glad you stopped by.

      Vicki- That's great, enjoy!

      Delete
  12. I've heard good things about this book. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete