Thursday, March 29, 2012

Booking Through Thursday

Booking Through Thursday

Ted asks:

Are there any fictional characters whom you have emulated (or tried to)? Who and why?
I never really emulated any fictional characters but admired what they did in the storyline.

Bookish Sarah asks an interesting assortment of questions:
What literary character do you feel is most like you personality-wise (explain)?
There isn't just one character I could say offhand. Just some traits I see in different ones.



4 comments:

  1. Yeah we are composed of more than one trait, we've got complicated lives lol. Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. I'd be surprised if I found a character that was very much like me. Thanks for stopping by my BTT. Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't think of any characters I've tried to emulate either.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Boriquaz- You too!

      Reading Kelly- Glad you came by.

      Bermudaonion- I agree!

      Delete