Thursday, March 15, 2012

Booking Through Thursday

Booking Through Thursday

Ted asks:
   Have you ever used a book to instruct someone of something or is there anyone for whom you would like to do that? ( I don't mean a text book for a class, but a work of fiction or non-fiction that would get a certain message across either through plot or character). What is the book and what do you wish to impact?
   The only book that comes to mind is a popular cook book, which I had given to my niece at her bridal shower. It gave her the confidence and instruction to cook great meals.

8 comments:

  1. I've also gave a cook book to a friend with a gluten free diet. Thanks for stopping by :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol, I didn't even think about something as basic as cook books. Sounds too much like text book to me, I guess.
    Thanks for stepping by!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds interesting :)

    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2012/03/booking-through-thursday_15.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't think of a time I've ever done that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good idea for someone who's not confident in the kitchen. I hope her husband reads it too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Replies
    1. Reading Kelly- You too!

      Caro, Eva, Hazel- Thanks! for commenting.

      Library Snake, Bermudaonion- Thanks! for stopping.

      Delete
  7. What a sweet gift!

    http://blueeggbooks.blogspot.com/2012/03/booking-through-thursday_16.html

    ReplyDelete