Thursday, March 1, 2012

Booking Through Thursday

Booking Through Thursday

Have you ever fallen in love with a fictional character? Who and what about them did you love?

No I have never fallen in love with a fictional character, but maybe was just mesmerized by their part in the storyline. I loved the strength and courage of Harry Potter, through out the series.


  1. I've never read Harry Potter lol

  2. Being mesmerized is a good way to describe it because I don't fall in love with characters either

  3. Interestingly enough I do fall for characters and Harry was never one of them. He's a great guy though. (And an amazing series)

    Check out my answer here

  4. I haven't read Harry Potter books, but I know a lot of people like him. Thanks for stopping by my blog!

  5. I can't help but swoon with some people like deep sigh. Thanks for stopping by!

  6. Was not in to the Harry Potter books, the boys did detail for book for pleasure.
    @ Edwards Granddaughter

  7. I really like your response!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    New follower and would love a follow back!

  8. Good answer! I've only read the first Harry Potter book, but thought Harry was a great character.

  9. I've fallen for fictional characters. I fall for them all the time.

  10. It's how they are portrayed that usually draw us to them. Words indeed are so powerful.

    1. Wrathsqueen- Wow! it's an exciting journey.

      Eva- That's cute!

      Christine Rains- That's ok.

      Hazel- You're right.

      Reading Kelly- I agree!

      Brandileigh 2003- the series is amazing.

      Pepca, Boriquaz- You also!

      Eileen Leacock, JLS Hall- Thanks! for your comment.

      Valarie- Thanks!