Tuesday, February 7, 2012

The Woman In Black - The Movie - post


The Woman In Black The Movie - post

I was anxiously awaiting to see this movie with Daniel Radcliffe , for it would be a perfect match for me , I enjoy his acting and ghost stories.The scenery was creepy as it is set in the early 20th century and in a remote village in London. He is sent there on his job as a lawyer to gather information on the affairs of a recently deceased client. The creepiness of the clients house and the lady in black who haunts it is chilling at times. I was also waiting for the big twist in the story which never came, but it was scary without being gory or vulgar.

3 comments:

  1. Hm, this might be a movie my husband and I can see together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen the stage show of this novella about four times. I am interested to see how they do it on film - if I don't get too scared!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bermudaonion- that would be good.

      Nicki- I jumped a few times.

      Delete