Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Waiting On Wednesday


Waiting On Wednesday

This week's pre-publication "can't-wait-to-read" selection is:

Night Sky by Jolene Perry Publication Date: 3-1-12 Publisher: Tribute Books


After losing Sarah, the friend he's loved to some other guy, Jameson meets Sky. Her Native American roots, fluid movements, and need for brutal honesty become addictive fast, this is good. Jameson needs distraction, his dad leaves for another woman, his mom is walking around like a zombie and Sarah's new boyfriend can't keep his hands off her.

12 comments:

  1. At least you don't have long to wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice cover! Sounds like a touching story. March will be here before you know it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never heard of this one, but it looks interesting, Thank you for sharing!;)
    Thanks for stopping by my WOW post.:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't heard of this one, but it sounds really good! I love the cover! Thanks for sharing and for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have this one on my list too. It sounds really good and I love the cover! Great pick!
    Thanks for stopping by my post!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty cover! It sounds like a sweet and sad book. I hate when friends in love don't end up together in stories. I hope Jameson is happy with Sky or ends up with Sarah in the end! LOL Thanks for visiting My WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This sounds pretty interesting! Thanks for sharing :)

    MaryAnn
    Chapter by Chapter

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay I'm excited for this one too! :D

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  9. I haven't heard of it before, but it sounds really interesting. Thanks a lot for sharing! :)

    Carina
    Fictional Distraction

    ReplyDelete
  10. Caitlin, Van Pham,- It is, thanks!

    Bermudaonion, Jennifer- You're right.

    Miss Vain, Carina, Chapter by Chapter, The Reading Enchantress- you also!

    Traci- Glad that you stopped by.

    Jennifer- Thanks! for commenting.

    Giselle- It's coming soon.

    ReplyDelete