Thursday, February 16, 2012

Ghost Hunters, TAPS - 2-15-12 Show


Ghost Hunters, TAPS

Last night on Ghost Hunters the team investigated City Hall in Providence Rhode Island and debunked a few of the mysterious things that went on there, such as a chair spinning around by itself and sounds in a high stairwell probably due to some kind of bird. They also were called to a historic house in Farmington, N.Y. where strange things were happening and a baby was seen by the owners grandson.
But the big surprise at the end of the show was that Grant was leaving the show due to personal reasons. This announcement brought tears and sadness to the team, who were sorry to see him go.

3 comments:

  1. I love Ghost Hunters too and it's sad to see Grant leaving the team.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting on my BTT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I was so shocked at the announcement! I'm going to miss him...Ghost Hunter wont be the same without him =/

    ReplyDelete