Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Waiting On Wednesday


Waiting On Wednesday

This week's pre-publication "can't-wait-to-read" selection is:

Waiting For Sunrise- By William Boyd -Harper Collins- Release Date: 4-17-12 304 pgs.

Lysander Rief, a young English Actor, travels to Vienna to undergo psychotheraphy. There, he becomes involved in a passionate affair, but is mystified when his lover presses rape charges against him.Escaping back to London, he tries to resume his life and clear the ordeal from his mind, but the memory continues to haunt him. Then strange events begin to unfold.

22 comments:

  1. Ooh, I love the sound of this one! Thanks for sharing...and for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Laurel-Rain Snow- It does sound good,glad you stopped.

      Delete
  2. That should be a good one - I love the cover too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds great! I'm going to have to look into it. :)

    Thanks for stopping by.

    Bonnie @ Sweet Tidbits

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmm never heard of this one but it sounds really interesting! Great pick :)

    Here's my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Interesting. I wonder if the "strange events" are of the "Fatal Attraction" variety?

    ReplyDelete
  6. This sounds really interesting! Great choice and I love the cover!

    Thanks for stopping by my post

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow, talk about interesting books. I truly enjoy reading about people undergoing some kind of physic treatment, it's just so interesting!, and what a cover!

    thanks for putting this one on my radar (:

    ReplyDelete
  8. This sounds really good!

    Here's my WoW this week. Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Psychotherapy? Confusing having to do with rape? I'm curious. I love anything having to do with psychology so this sounds quite intriguing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hm. This one sounds really interesting. Might have to check it out.

    Thanks for stopping by,

    Livin' Life Through Books

    ReplyDelete