Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Waiting On Wednesday


Waiting On Wednesday

This weeks pre-publication "can't-wait-to-read" selection is:

Until Next Time By Amy Lignor

An ebook 1st. Edition Release date: 2-1-12 by Tribute Books

Matt and Emily were created for a specific job. Raised and trained as the ultimate angel/warrior team, they are sent down to save, defend, judge and forgive, depending on the "life" they 've been assigned. What they don't realize is that the power of human emotions, such as love, anger, passion and fear take over even the best of souls, causing them to make mistakes and follow paths that lead to confusion and heartache.

14 comments:

  1. Oh, this one looks good! Thanks for sharing...and for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You find the best titles! How have I not seen this before? Definitely one for the list.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The cover is gorgeous and creepy! The synopsis sounds amazing! Awesome pick!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't heard of this book, but it sound great. Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks really good and I love the cover! Great pick. Thanks for stopping by my post!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooooh I've never heard of this one, but it looks so good! Great pick!

    Here's my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really interesting choice. It looks like a really good angel book. Thanks for sharing. =]
    Here is My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've seen this book around and it really looks intriguing!

    :) Aeicha @ Word Spelunking

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice pick. I haven't seen this one before, but it looks very interesting. I'll keep an eye out for it.
    Thanks for sharing and for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hm. Interesting choice. I love the plot and the cover. It's the first I've seen of this one. Thanks for bringing it to my attention.

    Thanks for stopping by,

    Livin' Life Through Books

    ReplyDelete
  11. This sounds so good! Angel/warrior team? I'm already sold. Very curious to see how their time on earth and surrounded by human souls will affect them. Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've not heard of this before, but it sounds really good! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Laurel-Rain Snow, Susanne, Traci, Michael, Christy-You too!

    SQT, Andrea, Sagacity Quest, Ashelyn, Jessica-Thanks!

    Aiecha- glad you came by.

    Felicia- You're welcome.

    Brodie- Thanks! for commenting.

    ReplyDelete