Tuesday, January 3, 2012

The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo Movie Post

The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo Movie Post

If you go to see this movie it was very graphic and didn't leave much to the imagination. It was a thrilling murder mystery set in Sweden that kept you on your toes. The journalist Mikael is aided by Lisbeth a young computer hacker, who is the girl with the dragon tattoo. She is very different looking with her piercings and overall demeanor but gets the job done.They try to discover who killed a young girl 40 years ago . The girl's uncle hires them to find out and many family secrets are uncovered. It is the first in the three picture movie.

4 comments:

  1. We went to see this one while our son was home. We all thought the movie was good but it is definitely graphic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I preferred the Swedish version to the US version. Even though it was more graphic, I liked the girl pictured above as Lisbeth better, her quiet fury and strength. Really enjoyed the mystery and characters, though. I may try to read the book again, but I'm not sure I'd be able to handle all the graphic scenes in word form. Would take longer to get through, you know?
    Ninja Girl

    ReplyDelete
  3. The whole book series is awesome, I could barely put them down! I loved both the Swedish and the US film, although I thought the US film was truer to the book and a better overall production. Lisbeth is AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bermudaonion- Yes, it was.

    Ninja Girl- Yes, you're right.

    Jen- She was great in the part.

    ReplyDelete