Monday, January 9, 2012

Downton Abbey - Post


Downton Abbey- Masterpiece Theater

Last night the return of Downton Abbey returned for its second season and was both intriguing and everything you might wish for.World War 1 has been going on for two years and there is tension between the fighting men and the men at home.Matthew returns on a short leave and announces he is engaged to a girl he met in London. Mary is definitely surprised and you could see she is shocked and is still in love with him.Poor Anna is heartbroken as Mr. Bates has to go off with his ex-wife after she threatens to blackmail him.Due to the overfilled hospitals, Downton is turned into a rehabilition home. A lot went on in the two hours and I enjoyed every minute .

3 comments:

  1. Until last night I had never heard of this show. My Twitter feed was filled with DownTON (I now know it's not Downtown) Abbey tweets. I need to catch up :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved it, too. This is definitely my favourite show on TV. I do hope Mary and Matthew end up together :-) And I want Bates back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Theresa- It's a very good show.

    Melissa- me too!

    ReplyDelete