Thursday, January 12, 2012

Booking Through Thursday


Booking Through Thursday

1. What's your favorite time of day to read?
Late afternoon and evening.

2. Do you read during breakfast?
No.

3. What's your favorite breakfast food?
French toast with bacon.

4. How many hours a day would you say you read?
About 1-2 hours.

5. Do you read more or less now then you did, say 10 yrs. ago?
I would say more.

6. Do you consider yourself a speed reader?
No.

7. If you had any superpower, what would it be?
A powerful mind.

8. Do you carry a book with you everywhere you go?
No.

9.What kind of book?
I like Historical Fiction.

10. How old were you when you got your first library card?
I was about 9 or 10 yrs old.

11. What's the oldest book you have in your collection?
Little Women.

12. Do you read in bed?
No.

13. Do you write in your books?
No.

14. If you had one piece of advice to a new reader, what would it be?
Read books that keep your interest.

15. What? have I not asked a BTT that you'd love me to ask?
Do you like reading a physical book or kindle better?

13 comments:

  1. I love Little Women! :)
    Your answers are quite similar to mine - I don't write in books either and I prefer reading in the evening too! And I love french toast! Great answers.

    Here's my BTT interview

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm afraid if I own a book, I do write in them sometimes. However, I hate turned down corners. I just recently got a Nook and I love it, but I also love my physical books. So I really can't answer that question.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting answers! That is a good advice in #14. Thanks for stopping by my BTT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Books that hold one's interest seems a good way of thinking about # 14. I answered something more like 'read what interests you,' but now that I think of it, that isn't really exactly what I do since, when I have a new interest, I read something on it. I

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great answers. It seems like most of us read more now then we did 10 years ago.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great answers! I like reading a physical book better, but I'm getting use to my Nook.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know this is about books but mmm French Toast with bacon! Thanks for stopping by my blog :3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great answers! I love Little Women too! Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooh French Toast sounds really yummy right about now. Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Enjoyed reading your answers too. Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good advice. I also love Little Women.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Vicky- Yes, our answers are very similar.

      GiGi Ann- It's probably half and half for you.

      Pepca, Ted, Karen- Thanks! for coming by.

      Yvonne- You're right.

      Christine Rains- Both are good.

      Nollypop- It's a very good breakfast or for anytime.

      sirvalli, Boriquaz, Mermer- You too!

      Delete
  12. Very good advice for new readers -- I definitely agree! Also love Little Women -- it was one of the first "long" books I read on my own. Thanks for the visit to my blog, and happy reading this week!

    ReplyDelete