Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Waiting On Wednesday


Waiting On Wednesday

This week's pre-publication "can't -wait-to-read" selection is:

Delicacy (paperback) 256-pgs

Author: David Foenkimos

Publisher: Harper Perennial

Release Date: 12-6-11

After her husband's unexpected death, Natalie has erected a fortress around her emotions- and Markus, clumsy and unassuming, will never be her knight in shining armour.Yet slowly but surely, an offbeat romance begins between these two mismatched, complex souls, and contrary to everything Natalie knows of affection, her perfect suitor may turn out to be love's most unlikely candidate , the fool, not the hero, who is finally able to reach her heart.

9 comments:

  1. Sounds like a good romance book. Thanks for stopping by. =]
    -Michael
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by. Great choice, Delicacy sounds good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This does sound wonderful! Thanks for sharing...and for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds cute. I like the cover! Thanks for stopping by my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay, the cover of this is making me hungry haha. Aw, love the sound of 'two mismatched, complex souls' I love those type of romances where the love interst is the least person you'd expect.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE this cover! Makes me want to go bake. [:
    Thanks for stopping by my WoW!

    Erin @ Let's Evaluate

    ReplyDelete
  7. Michael, Pamela- You too!

    Traci- I hope so, looks good.

    Bermudaonion,Giselle, Let's evaluate- Nice looking treats!

    Laurel-Rain-Snow- Glad you stopped by.

    Brodie- me Too!

    ReplyDelete