Wednesday, November 23, 2011

MockingJay by Suzanne Collins Review- Post


MockingJay by Suzanne Collins Review- Post

This the final book of The Hunger Game series was not at all disappointing, It was just as intense and exciting as the other two books. Katniss is a pawn in the saving of Panem and it's future. Many lives are sacrificed as she struggles to go on with her heavy responsibility.It has a powerful ending and I must say a good one. I can't wait for the movie version to come out. Sorry to see the series end, it was an extraordinary good read.

5 comments:

  1. Totally agree!!
    Collins did a great job with the last book. I thought it was just as strong as the other two (though my favorite will always be the first ;)) This is my second favorite series, right next to Harry Potter!
    Hope you have a great Thanksgiving,
    Ninja Girl

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was my favorite book out of the whole series. It felt like I was running a marathon throughout the whole book. Even when there were no more pages to read, I was still running (or processing things).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Agreed! I am SOOOOOO excited for the movie!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ninja Girl- Hope you had a Great Thanksgiving too!
    A terrific series.

    Manda-Rae- You're right, it was like a marathon.

    Sarah- Me too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another head is nodding in agreement here. I think she did a terrific job with the ending especially.

    ReplyDelete