Monday, November 14, 2011

Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins Review


Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins

I found the second book in this series as exciting as the first one. The twists and turns of the story captures your attention that I couldn't find myself putting the book down. Just when Katniss finds herself the victor of the Hunger Games and going through all the hell she went through to win, things start all over for her. She finds herself having to build up her strength and courage to continue on in spite of all the adversity. The ending of this second book leaves you wondering what is going to happen next. I can't wait to start the last book in this series.

3 comments:

  1. I need to get started with this series before the movie comes out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. bermudaonion- yes, they already started the movie trailer, four months early.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice books here. Enjoy them all.

    ReplyDelete