Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Waiting On Wednesday


Waiting On Wednesday

My pre-publication selection is:

The Sun Hasn't Fallen From The Sky (paperback) 256 pgs.

by: Alison Gangel Rel Date: 12-6-11 Publisher: BloomsburyUSA

Eleven year old Alisa Dunn's ma is prettier than all the other mothers,her da is the most handsome man in the world. They're made for each other... But the grown-up world is more complicated than that, and when alcohol intrudes,violence becomes the norm and unpredictability reigns and the ground shifts beneath Alisa's small feet.

11 comments:

  1. This book sounds heart-breaking, raw, and emotional. I am very sensitive so I tend to only read these types of books once in a while. I think they are great, but hard to read sometimes. Good WoW pick :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH, this one sounds like my kind of read! Thanks for sharing...and for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds good! It's my first time hearing about this one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for dropping by! This one sounds like an emotionally powerful read.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This sounds like a good one! I love the cover!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amy, Danya- A tear jerker.

    Laurel-Rain Snow- You too!

    Steph- Thanks! for coming by.

    Kah Woi, Staci-I hope it is.

    JennyN- Glad you stopped by.

    Kristi- Me too! the cover catches your eye.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The little girls on the cover look so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for following and commenting.

    ReplyDelete