Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Rachel Zoe - TV reality show


Rachel Zoe - TV Reality Show

I started to watch this reality show a few weeks back as I thought that I would see what it was all about. I heard of Rachel Zoe before , knowing she is a clothes designer from California. Entering her world of money, expensive cars, beautiful clothes and magnificent homes, intrigued me.I guess it was because it was the opposite of my way of living. She became pregnant at the age of 43 and was lucky to have the stamina to keep the steady pace of attending fashion shows, dressing stars for many events and designing. She never skipped a beat, with the help of her loyal staff. She delivered her baby on last night's show, a baby boy. I hope the baby brings much happiness to her life and a more steady pace. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment