Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Waiting On Wednesdy


Waiting On Wednesday

This week's pre-publication"can't-wait-to-read" selection is:

Title-
A Sound Among The Trees- 336 pgs.

By-
Susan Meissner



Publisher: Waterbrook Press

A line of women with a heritage of loss. As a young bride, Susannah Page was rumored to be a Civil War spy for the North, a traitor to her Virginian roots. Her great granddaughter Adelaide, the current matriarch of Holly Oak, doesn't believe that Susannah's ghost haunts the Antebellum mansion looking for a pardon, but rather the house itself bears a grudge toward it's tragic past.

Release Date: 10-4-11

9 comments:

  1. Not usually my sort of read, but I do love Civil War era books, so I may have to give this one a go once it's out.

    Thanks for stopping by!

    Jess
    The Romanceaholic

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by. Great choice, this sounds like an interesting read.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hm this sounds good. Plus, it's released on my birthday, so has that going for it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like stories set in the south. Sounds good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great WoW. Thanks for visiting my blog. =]
    thebookshelfreview.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hmm, historical. Not my usual type, but it does sound pretty good. Great pick this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the cover! It's beautiful. The synopsis sounds interesting, too. :)

    Thanks for commenting at my WoW.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This really doesn't seem like my sort of thing...hope you enjoy it though!
    Thanks for stopping by

    ReplyDelete
  9. Traci-, Michael,Nina- you to, thanks!

    The Romanceaholic- Thanks! for coming by.

    Christy- Happy Birthday! hope you get a chance to read it.

    June G- I do to, glad you stopped.

    Sophia- Thank-you, thanks! for commenting.

    Sugarpeach- the cover is attractive.

    ReplyDelete