Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Waiting On Wednesday


Waiting On Wednesday

This week's pre-publication "can't-wait-to-read" selection is:

Prince of Ravenscar (hardcover) 416 pgs.

By: Catherine Coulter
Publisher: Putnam Adult (Historical Romance)
Release Date: 11-1-11

Nicolas Monroe, widowed "Prince of Ravenscar", is feeling pressure from his family to remarry. But the mysterious death of his first wife, Lilly, still hangs over his head. Her brother, Richard, believes Nicholas is responsible for her death. When Richard finally confronts Nicholas, long-held secrets threaten to resurface despite someone's desperate effort to keep them buried.

10 comments:

  1. At least you don't have to wait too long for this one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This book looks interesting!!! Enjoy!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a book to get lost in. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh - I haven't read a Catherine Coulter historical in a long time - I didn't even know she wrote them anymore. This is definitely going on my list so thank you for sharing and stopping by my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It sounds interesting. Thanks for stopping by :-)

    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for your comment on my WoW! :) Great pick. I'll have to look out for it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello =D
    Nice to meet you and thanks for stopping by ^___^
    I do read some romance and is always good to get that list a bit bigger! thanks for sharing ^_^

    happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's probably not something I'd usually pick up, but it sounds quite interesting. Thank you for sharing. :)

    Carina @ Fictional Distraction

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bermudaonion- You're right!

    Petra, Carina, Sherre- You Too!

    Susan- thanks! for stopping.

    Crystal, bookmonkeyscribbles, Natalia- Glad you came by

    ReplyDelete
  10. I know this author is popular yet I have never read any of her work. Do you have a favorite?

    ReplyDelete