Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Waiting On Wednesday


Waiting On Wednesday

This week's pre-publication "can't-wait-to-read" selection is:

In The Barrister's Chambers (paperback) 352 pgs.
By: Tina Gabrielle
Publisher: Zebra
Rel. Date: Sept. 2011

Independent Evelyn Darlington is unimpressed by most marriageable men of her acquaintance, who all believe a woman's intelligence is inferior to a man's. The daughter of an Oxford professor, she mistakenly believes she has found her perfect husband in Randolph Sheldon, her father's fellow at the university. But when her would- be fiance is accused of murdering an infamous actress in the Drury Lane Theatre, Evelyn is on the hunt for the best Barrister in London to defend him.

16 comments:

  1. I've never hear of it before. Hope you enjoy it whenever you do get a chance to read it.

    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello =P
    Im more into YA but I do read some adult books too =9 specially UF! Is this a yummy romance? I like romance too huhuuhuuh! Thanks for sharing =)

    This is what I love of W.o.W! I always discover pretty amazing stuff thanks to fellow bloggers =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't heard of this one before, but it sounds interesting. Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by. I haven't heard about this one but it sounds good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you don't have to wait too long for it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah, not just a romance but a murder mystery as well. Sounds like fun.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds good! Thanks for sharing...and for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like it could be an awesome read! I love historical novels...and murder mysteries...and romance. Great pick! :)

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another interesting read that I have not heard of until now. Thanks for the introduction.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is definitely new to me as well! That's a lovely cover! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the cover, but I'm not sure if it has enough romance!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ooh, nice choice! I love the girl's clothes on the cover. The book sounds very interesting. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks you stopping by :) I've never heard of this one before, but it sure sounds interesting!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Petra- Thanks! I am glad you stopped by.

    fivealarmbookreviews, Natalia- you're welcome.

    Susanne, Traci, Laurel-Rain-Snow- You too!

    Bermudaonion, Dani, Shirley- thanks! for stopping by.

    SQT- Yes, it does.

    Christy- Thanks!

    June G- It is an attractive cover.

    Sophia- Thanks! for commenting.

    ReplyDelete
  15. You always pick books that are never my thing....oh well. But the cover is pretty.
    Thanks for coming to my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Sounds like a good historical romance. Nice pick! :)

    ReplyDelete