Friday, September 23, 2011

Project Runway- 9-23-11 Show


Project Runway

Last night's show presented a tough challenge for the designers. They had to design clothes for the rock band Sheepdogs, creating an image for them. Oliver had his work cut out for him, when his subject turned out to be a large guy. He was really taken aback by his size. Although he designed men's clothing before. Viktor was declared the winner. His fringed jacket won the judges favor. They looked like something from the 60's era to me. Most of them never designed for men and found it difficult. Adam Lambert was one of the guest judges and I thought gave an honest critique. In the end Oliver failed badly and had to pack up his things.

2 comments:

  1. I need to get back into Project Runway. After the first season on lifetime, I stopped watching. I love looking at all their amazing designs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tara- Love seeing the clothes they design, thanks! for commenting.

    ReplyDelete