Friday, September 2, 2011

Project Runway- 9-1-11 Show


Project Runway

Last night's challenge was to design avant-garde designs inspired by students ages 9 to 17 from the Harlem School of the Arts. Some of the paintings were bizarre, from a beast that looked wolf like to a tree on fire. However swatch the doggie mascot in Mood got on air a few times with Tim chasing him around. The winner was Anthony Ryan's dress, which happened to be the one I liked.The dress was a clever mimic of brush strokes from the painting.Someone had to leave and that was Josh for the second time, he just wasn't up to par.

2 comments:

  1. I haven't watch this show since FOREVER. I remember Santino. He was awesome and hilarious. I wanted to leave you a comment to let you know that I stopped by!




    - MARY [ ANXIRIUM | GIVEAWAY ]

    ReplyDelete
  2. mfay- thanks! for stopping and commenting. What ever happened to the show he had on.?

    ReplyDelete