Monday, September 19, 2011

Maillbox Monday


Mailbox Monday

I received one book in my mailbox last week:

Vanished by Joseph Finder

Lauren Heller and her husband, Roger, are out to dinner one night when they're brutally attacked. Twenty-four hours later, Lauren awakes in the hospital to find that Roger has mysteriously vanished.The only one with any chance of finding Roger is his brother, Nick. A private spy trained in the special forces, Nick Heller specializes in digging up secrets that those of influence would rather keep hidden. He and Roger have been estranged for years, ever since a bitter scandal tore their family apart. But Nick will do anything to protect Lauren and his nephew-even if it means taking on the most lethal enemy he's ever faced.

14 comments:

  1. Wonderful mailbox. Have a great reading week.

    Here is my post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This one is new to me. I hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds like a good one! Thanks for sharing...and for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds like a real page-turner. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This sounds really good!! Thanks for stopping by today :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This sounds very suspenseful. I hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like an exciting read! Hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gautami Tripathy- I hope you do too!

    Mrs.QBook Addict-Thanks! for stopping by.

    Laurel Rain Snow- Glad you came by.

    Mary, Susan-Yes, it does.

    Jenny Q- You too!

    Beth, Cassandra, DC Metroreader- Thanks!

    Bermudaonion- I hope so too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I haven't read this author in a long while, but hope to get back to his thrillers soon. This one has my interest.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, that looks like such a good book!! Happy reading!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've haven't heard of this one before. Hope it's great!

    ReplyDelete