Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Dancing With The Stars- 9-19-11 Show


Dancing With The Stars

Dancing with the stars is finally back on and I enjoyed it very much. The line-up is a very different from other previous stars, but it is too soon to see how they do with the challenges ahead.I thought RJ was very good and seemed to have it all together.The nerves of the first show probably held most of them back.It was also good to see Derrick Huff back this season, he is such a great performer.Mak's brother is on this season , so we will see what the competition will be between them. It will be interesting to see who will be the first to get voted off.

3 comments:

  1. I didn't think anyone stood head and shoulders above the rest, so it should be an interesting season.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Irish dancer! He is such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. bermudaonion- I agree.

    Kristina- Great accent!

    ReplyDelete