Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Project Runway- Tv Show


Project Runway

I love to watch Project Runway with my daughter to see what challenges they have to get through in designing that week. The pressure was on when they brought the designers to the pet store and told them to buy whatever they needed to make an outfit from the materials in the store.It was very funny seeing them pasting bird seed to the material and trying to make it stay put, They came up with some pretty interesting ideas, from ripping apart a pet bed and making a top to making an out-fit from the pee-pee pads. I have to say, I don"t know how they accomplish their task in the time frame given to them.

1 comment:

  1. Project Runway is well developed series. I just love the plot and I never miss to watch this show. I watch it daily.

    ReplyDelete