Tuesday, August 30, 2011

One Day- The Movie


One Day- The Movie

I went to see the movie One Day over the week-end and although I didn't read the book, found this twenty year friend relationship a true test of time.Dexter is a wealthy playboy, who devotes his time to being a television presenter. Emma struggles with her career and finally gets what she wants by writing a novel and becoming a teacher. Over the years they have other relationships, with Dexter marrying and having a child. He does divorce and meets up again with Emma in Paris. They finally realize they love each other and should be together and marry.I found the ending a surprising one, sad but as you will see life goes on.

2 comments:

  1. I may try to go see this next week. I really enjoyed the book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. bermudaonion- The movie was good , although I haven't read the book as of yet.

    ReplyDelete