Monday, August 22, 2011

Mailbox Monday- Black As Snow by Nick Nolan


Mailbox Monday

In this week's mailbox I received an arc :Black As Snow from the author Nick Nolan

Sebastian Black is gorgeous and charismatic- and he's telepathic. So when his prophetess mother: Kitty Black, declares him "New Man."Their tiny spiritual movement mushrooms.But when disciples die and Christian militants declare war on "false messiah," Sebastian runs seeking refuge. He meets "common " people with unforgettable histories: an aging lesbian couple; A Mexican handyman; an anorexic woman; a meth addict; a gay teenager; an unthinking college jock.

369 pages published by: Amazon encore

9 comments:

  1. I hope the book's as good as the cover. I just love the cover!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope it's as good as it sounds!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like it may be a bit heavy. I hope you enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The cover is stunning. I hope you enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bermudaonion, JennyQ- I do too!

    Carolsnotebook, Beth- Thanks! and for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Enjoy your book. Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't heard of this novel before, but I hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete