Thursday, August 11, 2011

Damages tv series


Damages

I started to watch Damages from the beginning and found it very addictive, wanting more. Meryl Streep plays this very ruthless and you you don't know what she is going to do next lawyer. I found the show compelling and intriguing. I didn't think it would be that good, but was pleasantly surprised.I have been watching the Dexter and Breaking Bad series on AMC and I found Damages peaks my interest also. If you happen to watch this series from the start, the first scene shown will surpise you!

3 comments:

  1. I loved the first series of Damages. Patty Hewes is such a change from other female lead characters and it's a great role, if not a nice one! The first series had the best mystery; subsequent series haven't been as good, but still worth watching.

    ReplyDelete
  2. TG- I am half-way through the first series and liking it. I will probably stick with it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Download Damages Episodes of all three seasons online for free. Its season 4 which is telecasting these days on television is also very interesting.

    ReplyDelete