Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Crazy Stupid Love Movie


Crazy Stupid Love

I saw this movie over the week-end and admit seeing Michael again from the Office in it, made me laugh more than once. The movie flowed with the situations that he got himself into after meeting this young cool guy at a bar who was trying to change his frumpy look and giving him advice on how to attract women. If you want a chuckle or two it is worth seeing. I am a fan of The Office, so for me, I wanted to see it even more.

4 comments:

  1. I'm not a fan of Office, actually I've never watched it, but that is probably because I watch very little TV, and what I do watch I tape (DVR) and watch at my convenience. However, if it ever comes on TV I will probably watch, I love comedies. Thanks for the review.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved this movie! I didn't want to watch it, but was dragged to it by some friends. I'm SO glad I was! It was hilarious and cute, and the backyard fight was the best scene ever! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Actually I have planned so many times to watch this movie in theaters but always failed. So I am thinking to watch it online. Its seems to be a nice movie.

    Watch Movies Online

    ReplyDelete
  4. GiGi Ann- Thanks!If you love comedies, you will enjoy it,

    Penelope Lolohea- It was very funny.

    Jauntx7- I enjoyed it, you'll get a laugh or two.

    ReplyDelete