Thursday, August 11, 2011

Buster

Buster

Our Shih-tzu pup, Buster who just turned 7 months old is the sunshine of our lives. He was the runt of the litter and a little shy but I think he is coming out of his shell by his many antics. Buster is so smart and seems to understand what you are saying to him. I know everyone is proud of their pet and should be, but Buster would steal your heart away. He recently underwent a neuter and hernia operation and had to be a cone head for 10 days. He did amazingly well and also healed very nicely. He is a brave little guy.

7 comments:

  1. Buster looks like my Ewok. Hope he heals quick!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shih-tzus are the absolute best pups in the world. I have 3 that make my life better each and every day. Buster is TOO CUTE!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My sister has a shih-tzu as well, and i know that's what i'm getting when i buy my first dog, he's the best!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable dog Buster is! So glad to hear he's recovering nicely from his procedure.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute! I have a Shih-tzu, too. Ours is seven and he's a sweetheart. We love him dearly. His name is Charlie! I agree with one of the commentators, he does look like an Ewok...or a stuffed animal!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fredamans- He does have the look of an Ewok,lol.

    Bermudaonion- Thanks! your little one is too cute.

    Jamie Manning- Wow! three shih-tzus, you have three x's the enjoyment.

    Ev- We had two before Buster, they are the greatest.

    Melissa- He did remarkable with his surgery.

    Julie- Charlie is a cute name, they are sweethearts and do resemble a stuffed animal.

    ReplyDelete