Friday, August 5, 2011

Book Blogger Hop

Book Blogger Hop

"What is the ARC you would love to get your hands on now?"

The Touch
by Randall Wallace

Andrew Jones was once one of the few surgeons in the world to have that rare, God-given ability called The Touch. But after failing to save his young fiancée, Faith, at the scene of a car accident, Jones abandons his gift and shuns the operating room.

Lara Blair owns a Chicago-based biomedical engineering company developing a surgical tool that will duplicate precisely the movement of a surgeon’s hands, reducing or eliminating failed surgical procedures. Lara has pursued the best surgeons in the world to test this surgical tool, and all of them have failed.

As Lara pursues Jones’s skill for her project, Jones’s stubborn resistance cracks, and he begins to open up to her about the wounds that still haunt him. But when Jones discovers the urgency behind Lara’s work, he must choose to move beyond his past. As each is forced to surrender secret fears, they are bonded together through the lives of the people Jones serves and by the healing secret that Faith left behind.

http://crazy-for-books.com/2011/08/book-blogger-hop-85-88.html

10 comments:

  1. This one sounds good too. I'll have to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a great book! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you don't have to wait too long to get your hands on it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. post all of the following including the signature to each and every blog at
    the Book Blogger hop:

    As with just about everything else, most people will be startled to learn which
    ARC I’m looking forward to the most.

    Shocked, possibly.

    So what’s the next ARC I’m looking forward to the most? The one I can’t stop thinking about?
    The one that gives me sweaty palms?

    Hop on over to my blog now and find out – http://www.howardsherman.net

    Howard Sherman, Implementor
    http://www.howardsherman.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for stopping by the blog! That book sounds interesting. New follower. :)

    Lari @ Lari Is Writing

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds awesome! I'll have to check out The Touch. :) Thanks for hopping by today!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds great. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just dropping by for the blog hop. I haven't heard of that book, but the synopsis makes it sound intriguing. I might have to put that on my future TBR list.

    My hop: http://moments-of-beauty.blogspot.com/2011/08/if-i-could.html.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Creativedeeds, Jolene- Thanks! for commenting.

    Hannah, Somer, Christy, Yvonne- You too!

    Bermudaonion- I hope not.

    Howard Sherman- Thanks! for stopping.

    Lari- glad you came by.

    ReplyDelete