Friday, July 1, 2011

Wall Street,Money Never Sleeps- The Movie


Wall Street,Money Never Sleeps


I watched this movie on dvd last night, and it didn't quite make it for me, even with Michael Douglas in it. I saw the first one and enjoyed it much better. All the trading and stock exchange goings on were not understandable in the beginning. The storyline went from Michael Douglas's character getting released, to a terrible suicide of a top man in the stock exchange. A young man wanted revenge of his mentor's death and tried something that he got caught doing. If ,you never saw it I won't spoil the ending. I just couldn't get into it.

3 comments:

  1. I haven't heard too much good about this movie..although I like both of the stars.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't even know they'd made a follow up of the original movie. I think I'll skip it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joy- me too!

    bermudaonion- good idea.

    ReplyDelete