Monday, July 25, 2011

Sign up for a Children's eBook Blog Tour

Dear children's book lovin' bloggers,

Tribute Books Blog Tours invites you to be a stop on the eBook blog tour
for the Tribute Books release Stanley Seagull by Cathy Mazur. Please find the book's description below.

The blog tour will occur during September 2011.

We are able to email to you a copy of the eBook.

If you are interested, email info@tribute-books.com:

(1) which September date you'd like
(2) your blog URL
(3) your preferred eBook format: PDF, epub (Nook/iPad) or mobi (Kindle)


We look forward to your response!

About the Book

Stanley Seagull
by Cathy Mazur


Meet a young seagull named Stanley. Follow him as he wanders far from home and tries to find his way back. Join Stanley on his journey as he learns how humans affect the balance of nature.

3 comments:

  1. I've signed up for the "Stanley.." book. Hope you send others to my review blog:
    http://grammiebeesbookbuzz.blogspot.com
    I love your blog! Such fun to hear what you think about tv shows...
    Deborah/TheBookishDame

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you write reviews of children's ebook? Please let me know at casiabarone@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey There. I found your blog using msn. This is a really well
    written article. I'll make sure to bookmark it and return to read more of your useful info.
    Thanks for the post. I will certainly return.

    my page; wireless internet greenleaf wi

    ReplyDelete