Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Monarch of the Glen -season 2- tv series


Monarch of the Glen- season 2

Season 2 of Monarch is getting better as it goes on. The romantic obstacles of Archie creates havoc among his love interests. His mother , Molly, has a few surprises and Hector remains his usual lovable character. The new people who come on the show prove to be strong and enjoyable ones.And as Archie strives to bring in tourists to Glenbogle, through his many ideas, makes the show very interesting. I can't wait to watch the next season.

2 comments:

  1. I actually saw this actor in Scotland when I was visiting a friend a few years ago. I had no idea who he was but on my return home (to Canada) I discovered we had this show on a particular channel that tends to air a lot of shows and movies from the UK.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Margaret- Thank-you for commenting on this show, so exciting that you actually saw one of the actors.Did you see him personally?

    ReplyDelete