Monday, June 13, 2011

Mailbox Monday- Repairing Rainbows by Lynda Fishman


Mailbox Monday

Repairing Rainbows by Lynda Fishman
Pgs-303
Self published

At thirteen years old Lynda's life comes to a disastrous halt when her mother and two younger sisters are killed in a plane crash. Her father, overcome by despair, simply continues to exist, in a state devoid of hope. After burying a wife and two young children at the age of 44, the overwhelming responsibility of raising a daughter alone completely immoblizes him.

I am participating in the blog tour on August 31st for review and giveaway.
http://repairing-rainbows.blogspot.com/

12 comments:

  1. I think this one sounds awesome...I downloaded it awhile ago for Sparky, my Kindle. Thanks for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that sounds like an incredible story.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a good one. The cover is disturbing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree the cover looks disturbing. The book sounds heartbreaking but maybe ultimately heartwarming.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is going to be a tearjerker and a hard hitting one from the sound of the synopsis.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my! As the parent of a 13 year old girl, I don't think I could face this one.

    It sounds like a compelling read.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh! I could tell it was going to be sad by the cover, but the synopsis was even sadder. Sounds like a great emotional read. Have the Kleenex handy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. My reviewing partner Sandra read this one and found it good overall.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Laurel-RainSnow- You too!

    Bermudaonion, R Ann- Yes,it does.

    Anna, Beth- Yes, a creepy cover.

    Aisle B- I think so!

    Laura- Very compelling.

    Mary- Yes, it is.

    Laura Fabiani-that's good to hear.

    Julie- Yes, I think you are right about the kleenex.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am not familiar with this novel, but I hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete