Monday, June 20, 2011

Mailbox Monday- Angelology by Danielle Trussoni


Mailbox Monday

I received one book in the mail last week from Penquin Books:

Angelology by Danielle Trussoni

Pgs. 451 Published by Penquin Books

Sister Evangeline was just a girl when her care was entrusted to the Franciscan Sisters of Perpetual Adoration. Now, at twenty-three, she discovers a 1943 correspondence between the convent's late mother superior and the famous philanthropist Abigail Rockefeller that plunges her into a secret history stretching back a millennium. A riveting tale of ordinary people caught up in a battle that will determine the fate of the world.

7 comments:

  1. Is this the paperback version coming out? I suspect it is because I think this was a big deal last year and I meant to read it then. Still haven't but I intend to. Hope you enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds interesting. I was taught by the FSPA nuns!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This book is on my list at the library. Hope you enjoy it! Thanks for visiting today :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this book was an EXCELLENT one! LOVED IT! Have not yet met anyone who disliked it. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This does sound like a great read. I remember seeing many great reviews for it. I hope you find it enjoyable.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooo, this one has been on my TBR list for awhile! I hope you enjoy it :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kay- Yes, this is the paperback edition.

    Mary-Oh! can't wait to read it.

    JennyQ- thanks! for coming by too!

    Farrah- That's good to hear,thanks!

    Beth- I hope so too!

    Crystal- Thanks!

    ReplyDelete