Thursday, June 9, 2011

Haunted Collector TV show


Haunted Collector

I watched the new show Haunted Collector last night. John Zaffis who is involved in the paranormal field, claims that ghosts and spirits can inhabit more than just homes and buildings, they can inhabit objects as well. They found the cause of a haunting in a woman's house, it was due to her deceased mother's music box, which said paranormally "purple flowers". Her daughter said she had loved them.John has a museum of haunted objects, and was given the music box to put in the museum. The daughter claims the haunting has stopped. Interesting!

2 comments:

  1. I’ve just been catching up with Haunted Collector on my iPad, watching it mostly during my lunch breaks. There are a ton of reasons I like being an employee and subscriber of DISH Network and the fact that they have the TV everywhere technology is one of the biggest. It’s hard to describe just how freeing it is to be able to stream all of my programming anywhere I go. There’s no monthly fee and it works great. It’s perfect for people who travel or live an on-the-go lifestyle (I do both). And right now I’m proud to say there’s a great offer to get the Sling Adapter free! Check it out: http://bit.ly/mKO2XE it is certainly worth a few minutes to look into.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its like you read my mind! You seem to know so much about this, like you wrote the book in it or something. I think that you could do with some pics to drive the message home a bit, but other than that, this is great blog. A great read. Sbobet

    ReplyDelete